Trading with BlakeTrader is currently DISABLED
BlakeTrader.com allows you to directly trade one virtual coin to another one.
You can trade coins by visiting the BlakeTrader.com website.
BlakeTrader integration with the tip bot allows you to fund your account with any of the coins supported by BlakeTrader.
You can also withdraw your tip bot balance to any of the supported coins:
- This includes blake-256 family coins: Blakecoin (BLC), Blakebitcoin (BBTC), Photon (PHO), Lithium (LITH), Universalmolecule (UMO).
- Alternative virtual coins: Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), and Peercoin (PPC).
- All tip bot operations are conducted with Electron coin. All coin trading are performed by BlakeTrader.com. Coins may be added or removed without notice.
To trade with BlakeTrader, add the keywords "blaketrader" and the "name of the coin" to deposit or withdraw requests.
You must respect trading limits set by BlakeTrader otherwise your trade won't be processed. See right panel on limits or BlakeTrader.com for details
To Deposit with BlakeTrader, include in your tweet:
- "@tipElectron deposit blaketrader"
- Name of the currency you want to deposit with (Blakecoin, Blakebitcoin, Photon, Lithium, Universalmolecule, Litecoin, Dogecoin, or Peercoin).
- The address of the currency you want to deposit with will be tweeted back to you. To deposit, send that currency to the deposit address that was tweeted back to you. BlakeTrader will trade it into Electron and send it to your account.
- For example: "@tipElectron deposit with blaketrader litecoin"
- Sample reply: "@tipElectron to deposit with Litecoin, send LTC to address LMvmneM66DUmEWquaZYMRESvwkEJaVtT9N for @yourusername Rockin!"
- To deposit into @yourusername account, send litecoins to LMvmneM66DUmEWquaZYMRESvwkEJaVtT9N
- These litecoins will then be traded to electrons by BlakeTrader
- Electrons will then be sent to your tip bot account (via the blockchain) by BlakeTrader
To Withdraw with BlakeTrader, include in your tweet:
- "@tipElectron withdraw blaketrader"
- Include Number amount of your withdraw. Minimum 1 Electron coins, Maximum 1,000 Electron coins. Amount will be rounded to 2 decimal places
- Name of the coin you want to withdraw to (Blakecoin, Blakebitcoin, Photon, Lithium, Universalmolecule, Litecoin, Dogecoin, or Peercoin).
- The address where you want your abovenamed coins sent to
- Coins will then be withdrawn in electron and traded to your desired coin and sent to the address you specificed
- For example: "@tipElectron withdraw 500 electrons to blaketrader litecoin LQefhuPCdVcPD62eSNAC2nBwUvQ4Kg21B4"
- 500 electrons will be withdrawn from your account
- These electrons will then be traded to litecoins by BlakeTrader
- Litecoins will then be sent to LQefhuPCdVcPD62eSNAC2nBwUvQ4Kg21B4 by BlakeTrader
- For example: "@tipElectron withdrawAll to blaketrader blakecoin BbzrDDkDLzciTR7ZHUAUugXxk2FJGJXuwa"
- all of the electrons in your account will be withdrawn from your account
- These electrons will then be traded to blakecoins by BlakeTrader
- Blakecoins will then be sent to BbzrDDkDLzciTR7ZHUAUugXxk2FJGJXuwa by BlakeTrader