TipAllFollowers masstip. Registered users only. Disabled in closed beta.
To send a tip to each of your followers, include in your tweet:
- "TipAllFollowers" keyword. Not case sensitive. Multiple keywords will prevent processing of your tweet
- Number amount of your tip. This amount will be sent to each of your new followers. Minimum 1 ElectronCoins, Maximum 1,000 ElectronCoins. Amount will be rounded to 2 decimal places
- For example: "@tipElectron TipAllFollowers 10"
Optionally, you can also include
- maxcount[numeric_maximum_number_of_recipients] to specify the maximum number recipients for the masstip. No space betweet "maxcount" and "[".
- Default and maximum is 50 for unregistered users. Minimum maxcount is 10.
- For example: "@tipElectron TipAllFollowers 10 maxcount"
- Restriction on who can receive the masstips:
- mfc[x]: users with more than x followers
- mtc[y]: users with more than y tweets
- mia[z]: users no more than z weeks inactive
- age[u]: users with accounts established more than u weeks ago
- For example: "@tipElectron TipAllFollowers 30 mfc"
- For example: "@tipElectron TipAllFollowers 30 mfc mtc mia age"
- You may include additional text before or after the keywords.
- The tip bot is sequence agnostic so do not include another number otherwise the tip amount cannot be determined. Spell out numbers that are not your intended tip amount.
- For example: "@tipElectron thirty electrons to thank my followers. TipAllFollowers 30"
- For example: "@tipElectron thirty electrons to thank forty of my followers. TipAllFollowers 30 maxcount"
It is unclear the order in which followers are ordered when the followers list is retrieved with the twitter API. If the maximum number of recipients as specified by maxcount or your settings is less than your total follower count, not all of your followers will receive a tip. In these cases, please consider who will receive a tip as random.
- Do not include more than 1 keyword or non-masstip keywords such as tip, withdraw, balance, help, or deposit
- For the amount, do not include more than one number in your tweet. Otherwise the tipbot will not be able to distinguish which number is the amount
- Spelled out numbers will not be used as amount
- After the required texts, additional text can be included. Special character and not database safe words will not be stored on our server
- Masstips have no fees
- Once your tweet has been processed, the tipbot will mark it as a favorite
- Depending on your settings, a tweet or direct message will be send to you once the tip bot has completed tipping your followers.
- The tip bot will use your twitter account to send out a tweet with the tip mentioning the users (up to 8 at a time) on your followers list
- Depending on the users and their settings, an additional tweet may or may not be sent to notify them that they have received a tip
- Registered Users are currently limited to 2 TipAllFollowers requests per hour
- Registered Users are currently limited to a maximum of 10,000 recipients.
- To change your default settings for maxcount, please see masstip settings.