Tip bot manual
The tip bot is keyword driven. It searches for pre-defined keywords in your tweet. To use the tip bot, you must mention @tipElectron in your tweet.
To use the @tipElectron tipbot, include in your tweet:
- One Keyword. Not case sensitive. Multiple keywords will prevent processing of your tweet
- Depending on your keyword, additional text are required. Supported keywords (balance, help, tip, deposit, withdraw, withdrawall) are listed below:
- No additional text required
- For example: "@tipElectron balance"
- No additional text required. Brief help information will be sent to you
- For example: "@tipElectron help"
Tip or Send
- Number amount of your tip. Minimum 1 Electron coins, Maximum 1,000 Electron coins. Amount will be rounded to 2 decimal places
- Twitter @usernames of the recipients of your tip, up to 8 recipients, separated by space
- For example: "@tipElectron tip 30 @ElectronCoin"
- For example: "@tipElectron send 30 @ElectronCoin"
- For example: "@tipElectron tip 30 @ElectronCoin @BlakeCoin @Cinnamon_carter"
- For example: "@tipElectron tip 20.05 thanks to the blake family core devs @ElectronCoin @BlakeCoin @Cinnamon_carter @johnvillarz"
- No additional text required. Your @tipElectron deposit address for depositing Electron coins to your account will be tweeted back to you
- You can fund your account by either making a deposit or by receiving a tip from someone
- Minimum deposit 1 Electron coins, Maximum deposit 10,000 Electron coins
- For example: "@tipElectron deposit"
- To deposit with other virtual currencies, please see BlakeTrader
- Your Electron withdraw address
- Number amount of your withdraw. Minimum 1 Electron coins, Maximum 1,000 Electron coins. Amount will be rounded to 2 decimal places
- For example: "@tipElectron withdraw 100 e3ryMgHjr2wrAjRohiJyv7y5vpN4Er4u7g"
- To withdraw your coins to another virtual currency, please see BlakeTrader
- Your Electron withdraw address
- All Electron coins in your account will be sent to the withdraw address. If your account balance is over the per transaction max of 1,000 Electron coins, your tweet will not be processed
- For example: "@tipElectron withdrawall e3ryMgHjr2wrAjRohiJyv7y5vpN4Er4u7g"
- To withdraw all of your coins to another virtual currency, please see BlakeTrader
- Do not include more than 1 keyword
- If an amount is needed for the keyword, do not include more than one number in your tweet. Otherwise the tipbot will not be able to distinguish which number is the amount
- After the required texts, additional text can be included. Special characters and none database-safe words will not be stored on our server
- Once your tweet has been processed, the tipbot will mark it as a favorite
- Depending on your settings, a tweet or direct message will be sent to notify you of the result.
- Transaction fee paid to the network are 0.01 Electron coins for deposits and withdraws.
- Tips have no fees
- You cannot tip yourself or the @tipElectron tipbot
- Tip recipients are users listed as mentioned users from the twitter API
- Users are currently limited to 20 tip bot requests (tweets) per hour. Additional requests will be ignored. This includes all of the above and masstips keywords.
- Daily withdraw maximum is 10,000 Electrons per 24-hour period.