TipList masstip. Registered users only. Disabled in closed beta.
To send a tip for users in a list that you own, include in your tweet:
- "TipList" keyword. Not case sensitive. Multiple keywords will prevent processing of your tweet
- Number amount of your tip. This amount will be sent to each recipient who retweets the tweet. Minimum 1 ElectronCoins, Maximum 1,000 ElectronCoins. Amount will be rounded to 2 decimal places
- list[list_name] No space betweet "list" and "[". It must be a list that you own (as appeared on twitter API).
- For example: "@tipElectron TipList 30 list[my fav users]"
Optionally, you can also include
- maxcount[numeric_maximum_number_of_recipients] to specify the maximum number recipients for the masstip. No space betweet "maxcount" and "[".
- Default is 50 recipients. Minimum maxcount is 10. Maximum is 10,000 for registered users
- For example: "@tipElectron TipList 30 list[my fav users] maxcount"
- Restriction on who can receive the masstips:
- mfc[x]: users with more than x followers
- mtc[y]: users with more than y tweets
- mia[z]: users no more than z weeks inactive
- age[u]: users with accounts established more than u weeks ago
- For example: "@tipElectron TipList 30 mfc"
- For example: "@tipElectron TipList 30 mfc mtc mia age"
- You may include additional text before or after the keywords.
- The tip bot is sequence agnostic so do not include another number otherwise the tip amount cannot be determined. Spell out numbers that are not your intended tip amount.
- For example: "@tipElectron thanks to my favorite twitter users TipList 30 list[my fav users] maxcount"
- Do not include more than 1 keyword or non-masstip keywords such as tip, withdraw, balance, help, or deposit
- For the amount, do not include more than one number in your tweet. Otherwise the tipbot will not be able to distinguish which number is the amount
- Spelled out numbers will not be used as amount
- After the required texts, additional text can be included. Special character and not database safe words will not be stored on our server
- Masstips have no fees
- Once your tweet has been processed, the tipbot will mark it as a favorite
- Depending on your settings, a tweet or direct message will be send to you once the tip bot has completed tipping your list members
- The tip bot will use your twitter account to send out a tweet with the tip mentioning the users (up to 8 at a time) on your list
- Depending on the users and their settings, an additional tweet may or may not be sent to notify them that they have received a tip
- Registered Users are currently limited to 2 TipList requests per hour
- Registered Users are currently limited to a maximum of 10,000 recipients.
- To change your default settings for maxcount, please see masstip settings.