To send a tip to each new follower, include in your tweet:
- "TipNewFollowers" keyword. Not case sensitive. Multiple keywords will prevent processing of your tweet
- Number amount of your tip. This amount will be sent to each of your new followers. Minimum 1 ElectronCoins, Maximum 1,000 ElectronCoins. Amount will be rounded to 2 decimal places
- For example: "@tipElectron TipNewFollowers 30"
Optionally, you can also include
- maxcount[numeric_maximum_number_of_recipients] to specify the maximum number recipients for the masstip. No space betweet "maxcount" and "[".
- Default and maximum is 50 for unregistered users. Minimum maxcount is 10.
- For example: "@tipElectron TipNewFollowers 30 maxcount"
- Restriction on who can receive the masstips:
- mfc[x]: users with more than x followers
- mtc[y]: users with more than y tweets
- mia[z]: users no more than z weeks inactive
- age[u]: users with accounts established more than u weeks ago
- For example: "@tipElectron TipNewFollowers 30 mfc"
- For example: "@tipElectron TipNewFollowers 30 mfc mtc mia age"
- You may include additional text before or after the keywords.
- The tip bot is sequence agnostic so do not include another number otherwise the tip amount cannot be determined. Spell out numbers that are not your intended tip amount.
- For example: "@tipElectron thirty electrons to thank my new followers. TipNewFollowers 30"
- For example: "@tipElectron thirty electrons to thank my first forty new followers. TipNewFollowers 30 maxcount"
When you request a TipNewFollowers masstip to tip all of your new followres, the tip bot first indexes all of your current followers. Once this index is complete, the tip bot will start tracking your new followers and sending them tips. If an old follower unfollows you and then re-follows you, that follower would already be included in the initial index and will not be tipped.
- Do not include more than 1 keyword or non-masstip keywords such as tip, withdraw, balance, help, or deposit
- For the amount, do not include more than one number in your tweet. Otherwise the tipbot will not be able to distinguish which number is the amount
- Spelled out numbers will not be used as amount
- After the required texts, additional text can be included. Special character and not database safe words will not be stored on our server
- Masstips have no fees
- Once your tweet has been processed, the tipbot will mark it as a favorite
- Depending on your settings, a tweet or direct message will be send to you once the tip bot has completed the initial follower index and is tracking new followers. You may also receive a tweet or direct message when the masstip has expired.
- When new users appear on your follower list, the tip bot will send out a tweet with the tip mentioning the new followers (up to 8 at a time)
- Depending on the users and their settings, an additional tweet may or may not be sent to notify them that they have received a tip
- Non-registered Users are currently limited to 1 TipNewFollowers request per 24-hour period
- Non-registered Users are currently limited to a maximum of 50 recipients.
- TipNewFollowers Masstips expire once the Default_Length of time has expired. Default value is 172,800 seconds (48 hours)
- To change your default settings for maxcount and Default_Length, please see masstip settings.