To withdraw coins from your tip bot account balance, include in your tweet:
- withdraw or withdrawAll keyword. Not case sensitive. Multiple keywords will prevent processing of your tweet
- Your Electron withdraw address
- A number amount, except for withdrawAll
- Include Number amount of your withdraw. Minimum 1 Electron coins, Maximum 1,000 Electron coins. Amount will be rounded to 2 decimal places
- For example: "@tipElectron withdraw 100 e3ryMgHjr2wrAjRohiJyv7y5vpN4Er4u7g"
- To withdraw your coins to another virtual currency, please see BlakeTrader
- All Electron coins in your account will be sent to the withdraw address.
- If your account balance is over the per transaction max of 1,000 Electron coins, your tweet will not be processed
- For example: "@tipElectron withdrawall e3ryMgHjr2wrAjRohiJyv7y5vpN4Er4u7g"
- To withdraw all of your coins to another virtual currency, please see BlakeTrader
- Do not include more than 1 keyword
- If an amount is needed for the keyword, do not include more than one number in your tweet. Otherwise the tipbot will not be able to distinguish which number is the amount
- After the required texts, additional text can be included. Special characters and none database-safe words will not be stored on our server
- Once your tweet has been processed, the tipbot will mark it as a favorite
- Depending on your settings, a tweet or direct message will be send to you with your once your withdraw has been processed and confirmed (6 confirmation)
- Transaction fee paid to the network are 0.01 Electron coins for withdraws.
- Electron addresses start with a lowercase "e" and is 34 characters long. See Electron for details of Electron coin.
- Daily withdraw maximum is 10,000 Electrons per 24-hour period.